Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530C is a quality Touchscreen Android Smartphone, which comes with 4.8 inches (1280×720 Pixels) HD Super Amoled display resolution and it runs on Android 4.0 (Ice cream Sandwich) operating system. The device is powered by a 1.5 dual-core processor that is supported by 2 GB RAM. The Camera resolution of this device is 8 Mega pixel that is more than enough to take quality pictures.
If you have this Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530C device and would like to root it for upgrading the OS or to install rooted apps, then follow the given tutorial. Using the procedure given below, you can root your Samsung Galaxy S3 device easily.
WARNING: Rooting your Android device would void the warranty of your Samsung Galaxy device and you won’t be able to claim it. If you encounter any issues with your device after following this tutorial, don’t held us responsible. So, please go on with this following procedure at your own risk.
- The rooting procedure I have given here is not a data-loss process. So, don’t worry about your personal data in your device.
- Ensure that the battery level of your device is above 70% to perform the rooting process without any power issues.
- Next step is you have to download and install Samsung USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530C on your computer so that you can connect your Android device with the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging mode in your device by following the path: Settings -> Developer Options -> USB debugging (tick the box to enable it).
Once you have finished these basic steps, you can move on to the following tutorial.
Tutorials To Root Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530C:
- To begin, you have to download and extract Root files in a folder on your PC.
- Now, you have to power off your Smartphone, and you need to boot your device into Download Mode. To enable this mode, press and hold the Power button and Zoom left Button at the same time until the download is enabled.
- In the Download mode, if the display shows any Warning Triangle sign, then you have to press the Zoom Right button to continue.
- Now, you can open Odin3 file from the extracted folder and connect your smartphone to the PC.
- When your device is connected to the computer, then Odin will automatically detect your device and Odin would display “Added” message at the lower of the left panel. Now in the Odin window, click on the PDA button and Select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file from the extracted folder (Step 1).
- Now, click on the “Start” button in Odin to start the Flashing process. The flashing process will take 30-50 seconds to finish.
- When the flashing process is finished, Odin will show a green pass to indicate the process is completed. During this time, your device will automatically re-boot to indicate that the rooting process is successfully completed.
- After getting the green Pass message in Odin, you should disconnect your Samsung Galaxy S3 SC-R530C from the PC.
- That’s it. You have been successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy S3 device. To check whether your device is successfully rooted, open App menu and look for the new application called “SuperSU.” If you got this app, then your Samsung Galaxy S3 device is successfully rooted. Also, you can use “Root Checker” app to confirm the rooting privileges of your smartphone.
If you have any issues or doubts regarding this tutorial, do let me know by dropping a comment below.