Acer Liquid E2 is a decent quality Android device, which comes with an IPS LCD touchscreen display powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor along with an 1 Gigabyte RAM. The device runs on Android 4.2.1 Jelly bean operating system. The 2000 mAH battery comes with this device will give you long talk-time hours and 8 mega pixel camera, which comes with LED flash and auto-focus will let you take HD snapshots.
If you have purchased this Acer smartphone and looking for a way to get better performance out of it, then you should root it. If you don’t know the procedure for rooting, well you don’t have to worry at all. Here, I have given step by step tutorial to root Acer Liquid E2 without using a computer. Just follow the instructions carefully and root your device within a minute.
WARNING: Rooting your Acer smartphone will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it, unless you unroot your device. So think well about it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
1) The rooting process, which I have given here is not a data-loss process. But to be on the safer side, take a complete backup of personal data’s in your device using appropriate apps.
2) Next, make sure that you have uninstalled antivirus applications from your smartphone as they need to distract the rooting process that might result in a bricked device.
3) You will have to enable “Unknown Sources” in your device for installing the Framaroot application. To do that, visit “Settings -> Security” and enable Installation of Apps from Unknown sources.
Once you have done these initial tasks, you can move forward to the main rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Acer Liquid E2 Without Computer:
1) To get started, download Framaroot apk and save it in your computer. Once done, install the application in your smartphone. While installing, you will get some warning messages in your device. Just ignore them and install the application in your device.
2) Once Framaroot is installed, open it up, choose “Install SuperSU” and click on the “Barahir” exploit. This will start the rooting process.
3) Once the rooting process is over, a pop-up not will show up with the message “SuperUser and SU binary installed” and ask you to reboot your device. Just press “OK” and reboot your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Acer Liquid E2 Android smartphone. To confirm the rooting process, download Root Checker app from Google Play store, install it and run it to find your device’s root privileges.
If you encounter any issues while following the above method, drop in a comment below. I will get back to you with a solution shortly.