Samsung Galaxy Pop i559 is a low-quality CDMA Android smartphone, which comes with 3.14″ TFT touchscreen display, 1200 mAh Lithium-ion battery, a 3.15 mega pixel camera and it runs on Android 2.2 Froyo operating system. Since the device has a low configuration, the performance of this device isn’t good as well.
If you own this device and would like to get better performance out of it, then installing a custom ROM firmware or removing the unwanted applications (bloat ware) is the ideal choice. To do both, you will first need to root your device. If you don’t know the procedure to root, then don’t worry at all. Here, I have given a full working tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy Pop smartphone.
WARNING: Rooting your Samsung device will void its warranty. Also, sometimes rooting might get your device into trouble. So, if any of these happens, don’t held us responsible. Proceed with CAUTION.
1) The first and foremost thing to do before rooting any Android device is to take backup of personal data in your smartphone. Do it by using appropriate apps.
2) Next, you will have to enable USB Debugging in your device. If you don’t know how to do that, follow this guide.
3) Ensure that you have deactivated or uninstalled Antivirus applications in your computer, as they tend to disrupt the rooting procedure.
4) Next, download Samsung USB drivers for your smartphone and install it in the computer, so that you can connect your device with it successfully.
Upon finishing these prerequisites, you can proceed to the main rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy Pop i559:
1) To get started with the rooting procedure, download Shuame rooting kit and install it in your computer. The language of this rooting kit will be in Chinese. So, just follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
2) Upon installing the rooting tool, run the program in your computer. Once done, connect your Samsung smartphone to the computer with the help of Original USB Data cable. If you have Samsung USB drivers installed, then the Shuame tool will identify your device successfully and will show your devices image in its window.
3) Now, click on the fourth icon in the Shuame tool’s Navigation bar. In the next screen, click on the fourth icon in the second row. This will start the rooting process, and Shuame tool will do all the things necessary to root your Samsung device.
4) Once the rooting procedure is over, you will get a “Success” message. Now go to Google Play store, download SuperSu app and install it in your device for managing app permissions.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your Samsung Galaxy Pop smartphone. To confirm the rooting process, you can use the Root Checker app from Google Play store.
If you face any issues while following this rooting procedure, drop a comment below. I will get back to you within 24-48 hours.