Micromax Bolt A065 is a low-budget Android smartphone, which comes with a 4-inch touchscreen display powered by 1.2 GHz dual-core processor alongside a 512 MB RAM and it runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system. The device also comes with 2-megapixel camera, 4 GB ROM, and 2000 mAh battery, which gives approximately 7 hours talk time.
If you have purchased this device already and looking for a way to root it, then you are in the right page. Since, rooting will let you install custom ROM firmware, custom Android applications, etc., it will help improve the performance of your smartphone. Let’s find out how to root Micromax A065 smartphone.
WARNING: Rooting your Micromax smartphone will void its warranty. Also, sometimes while rooting your device might get damaged and if that happens, don’t held me responsible. Proceed at your OWN risk.
1) The rooting process I have given here is a data-loss process. So, to keep your personal data safely and restore it after rooting, I suggest you take a backup of it using appropriate apps.
2) You will need to enable USB debugging mode in your device. For that, first you will have to enable Developer options by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the build number for 5-7 times to enable Developer options). Now, follow this path to enable USB Debugging: Settings -> Developer options -> USB debugging.
3) Download Micromax A065 USB drivers and install it in your computer. Only by doing so, you will be able to connect your smartphone with the computer successfully.
4) Ensure that you have disabled or deactivated antivirus applications in your computer, as they tend to interrupt the rooting process.
Once you have done these prerequisites, you can move forward with the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Micromax Bolt A065 Smartphone:
1) To get started, download Binary Rooting kit, extract its zip package and the save the contents in a folder in your computer desktop.
2) Next, connect your Micromax device to the computer using the original USB data cable. If you have installed the USB drivers, the connection will be successful.
3) Now, open the folder where you extract the rooting kit files and in it, click on Runme.bat executable program. A command window will open up, showing few options. Now choose the first option and click on Enter to start the rooting process.
4) During the rooting process, your device will ask for confirmation of “Full Restore.” Click on “Yes” and continue with the rooting process and it will get finished within a minute or two.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Micromax Bolt A065 Android smartphone. To check the root privileges of your smartphone, use the Root Checker app from Google Play store. Also, if you encounter any issues while following this rooting process, do let me know via comments.