Intex Aqua 3G is a low-budget Android smartphone released by Intex Tech in June 2014. The device comes with a 4-inch touchscreen display, which is powered by a 1 GHz processor alongside a 256 MB RAM and it runs on Android 4.2 Jellybean operating system. The 1400 mAH battery comes with this device will provide good talk-time hours. If you want to get a low-budget Android smartphone with good features, then this device will be the ideal choice.
If you own this Intex device and if you are looking for a way to install custom ROM firmware (which is using the latest Android versions) or if you would like to remove the system apps which are causing insufficient storage space, then you should root your device. By rooting, you will be able to do all the above-mentioned tasks. If you are not sure how to do it, then follow the step by step tutorial given here to root Intex Aqua 3G Android device.
WARNING: Rooting your Intex smartphone will void its warranty. Also, sometimes rooting might get your device bricked and if that happens, don’t held me responsible. Proceed at your OWN risk.
1) The rooting process given here is not a data-loss process. But, if you still want to feel safe, take backup of personal data in your smartphone using appropriate apps.
2) Download Intex Aqua 3G USB drivers and install it in your computer, so that you can connect your smartphone with the computer successfully.
3) Next, enable USB debugging mode in your smartphone. If you are sure about how to do this task, then follow our guide to enabling USB debugging.
4) Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with this rooting procedure, as it is a time-consuming process. Also, make sure that you have disabled or deactivated antivirus programs in your computer, as they tend to disrupt the rooting process.
Upon finishing with these prerequisites, you can move forward to the main rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Intex Aqua 3G Android Phone:
1) To get started, download Unlock Root Tool and install it in your computer. Once done, open the Unlock Root window.
2) Next, connect your smartphone to the computer with the help of original USB data cable. If you have installed your device’s drivers properly, then the connection will be successful.
3) Now in the Unlock Root window, click on the Root button. Once done, you will see a list of supported devices. Now, select Intex Aqua 3G to get started with the rooting process.
4) Once the rooting process is over, you will get a confirmation message stating the rooting procedure is successful. Now, you can unplug your smartphone from the computer.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Intex Aqua 3G Android phone. To confirm the root privileges of your smartphone, use the Root Checker app from Google Play store.
Also, if you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know by dropping a comment below. I will get back to you with a solution shortly.