Samsung Galaxy A7 is a newly released smartphone in the mobile arena. This flagship device comes with a 5.5 inch super AMOLED touchscreen display which is powered by 1.8 GHz quad-core processor along with a 2 GB RAM. The device runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat operating system. The powerful 2600 mAh battery comes with this device will support up to 17 hours talk-time hours and it’s 13 mega pixel primary camera will let you to take high-quality snaps and videos.
If you own this Samsung Smartphone and if you would like to get better performance out of your device, then you should root it. By rooting, you will be able to install custom-built apps, remove system applications, install custom ROM firmware’s and do a lot other things. If you are not sure how to root your device, don’t worry. Just follow the step by step instructions given below to root Samsung Galaxy A7 Android device.
WARNING: Rooting your Samsung smartphone will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it, unless you unroot your device. Also, during the rooting process if something goes wrong, your device will get bricked. If that happens, do NOT held me responsible. Proceed at your OWN risk.
1) Before getting started with the rooting procedure, make sure that you have downloaded Samsung Galaxy A7 USB drivers and installed it in your computer. Only by installing the USB drivers, you will be able to connect your smartphone with the computer successfully.
2) Next, ensure that you have enabled USB debugging mode in your smartphone. For that, first enable Developer options by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap several times on the build number to enable Developer options). Once done, go this path: Settings -> Developer options -> USB debugging (tap on the box next to it to enable USB debugging).
3) Now use Samsung Kies or other applications to take complete backup of personal data in your smartphone. If something goes wrong during the rooting process and if your device data gets lost, you can use the backup to restore the data.
4) Ensure that your smartphone has at least 70% or battery backup in it, as the rooting process is a battery consuming one. Also, make sure to uninstall or deactivate antivirus applications in your computer as they tend to disrupt the rooting procedure.
Upon finishing these prerequisites, you can move forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy A7 Android Smartphone:
1) To get started, download the Galaxy A7 CF Auto Root Rooting kit based on your device’s model number (you can get that from Settings -> About Phone):
2) Once done, extract the rooting kit and save the extracted file in a folder in your computer. Next, download Odin, install it on your computer and run the program.
3) Now, switch off your smartphone. Once done, boot your device into the Download mode by pressing the Volume Down, Home and Power Buttons simultaneously for few seconds. Once your device boots into Download mode, connect it to the computer using the original USB data cable. If you have installed your device’s USB drivers in the computer already, then the connection will be successful and you will see “Added” message in the Odin window.
4) Next, click on the “PDA” button in Odin and select the .tar.md5 extension file in the rooting kit extracted folder (Step 2). Once done, make sure the options F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot are checked. Once everything is in place, click on the “Start” button to begin the flashing process. It will take a minute or two to get completed.
5) Once the flashing process is over, your device will reboot automatically. Also, you will see PASS message in the Odin window. Now, you can disconnect your smartphone from the computer.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Samsung Galaxy A7 Android smartphone. To confirm the success of the rooting procedure, install Root Checker app in your device from Google Play store and run the application. The application will show whether you have gained the root privileges.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting procedure, drop a comment below. I will get back to you at the earliest possible time.