Xolo One is a budget Android smartphone released in October, 2014 by Indian smartphone manufacturer, Xolo. This device comes with a 4.5 inch IPS LCD touchscreen display, which is actually powered by Cortex A7 1.3 GHz quad-core processor alongside 1 GB RAM. The Xolo One runs on Android 4.4.2 and it is upgradable to Android L or Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system. If you want a budget Android smartphone in India, then this device will be your best bet.
If you have purchased this smartphone and looking for a way to root it, so that you can install custom ROM firmware’s of your choice, custom-built Android applications which only supports rooted devices, or to remove pre-installed applications in your device, then you are in the right webpage. Here you will get a step by step tutorial to root Xolo One Android smartphone by using Root Genius.
WARNING: Rooting your Xolo Android device will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it back. Also, if your device gets into any kind of trouble while you follow the instructions given below, do not held me responsible. Please carry forward at your OWN risk.
1) The rooting procedure I have given below is not a data-loss process, but it won’t hurt to have a backup of personal data. So, take a backup of data in your smartphone by using appropriate apps.
2) Download Xolo One USB drivers and install it in your computer. Only by doing so, you will be able to connect your smartphone with the computer.
3) Ensure that you have enabled USB debugging mode in your smartphone. If you don’t know what is meant by USB debugging and how to it, then check out our guide.
4) Make sure that your smartphone has at least 60% or more battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting process. Also, make sure to uninstall or deactivate antivirus applications in your computer before proceeding to the main tutorial given below.
Upon finishing with the above prerequisites, you can move on to the main rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Xolo One Android Device:
1) To get started with the rooting process, download Root Genius and install it in your computer. Once done, open up its window in your computer.
2) Next, connect your smartphone to the computer with the help of original USB data cable. If you have installed the USB drivers properly in your computer, then the connection between smartphone and PC will be successful. Also, you can see your device’s model showing up in the Root Genius window along with the message “Connected, Not Rooted.”
3) Now, tick the box next to “User Agreement” and click on the big green “Root it” button to begin the rooting process and it will take a minute or two to get completed.
4) Once the rooting process is finished, your device will reboot automatically. Now, you can disconnect your smartphone from the computer.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Xolo One Android smartphone by using Shuame Root Genius Windows application. To confirm the root privileges of your device, you can use the Root Check application from Google Play store. Also, if you encounter any issues while following this rooting procedure, drop in a comment below. I will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.