Lava Iris X8 is a good quality Android smartphone, which was released in February 2015 by Lava Mobiles. This smartphone comes with a 5 inch IPS LCD touchscreen display, which is powered by a 1.4 GHz Octa-core processor alongside a 2 GB RAM and it runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system with a planned upgrade to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop operating system. If you are looking for a budget smartphone with high-end features, this device would be the best choice.
If you have purchased Lava Iris X8 smartphone and looking for a way to get root permissions, so that you can install custom ROM firmware’s, or install custom-built Android applications which only supports rooted devices, or remove the pre-installed applications, then you are in the right page. Here, I have given a step by step tutorial to root Lava Iris X8 Android smartphone.
WARNING: Rooting your Android smartphone will void its warranty. Also, while rooting there is a chance that your device might get corrupted and if that happens, don’t held Android Root Guides responsible. Please proceed at your OWN risk.
1) Before getting started with the rooting procedure, make sure that you have installed Lava Iris X8 USB drivers in your computer. Only by doing so, you will be able to connect your smartphone with the computer successfully.
2) The rooting procedure given here is not a data-loss process but if you still want to feel safe, then take a backup of your personal data using appropriate apps.
3) Next, enable USB debugging mode in your smartphone by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging (just tap on this option to enable it). If you can’t see developer options, then follow this path to enable it: Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tap on it for 5-7 times to enable it).
4) Ensure that your smartphone has a good battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting procedure. If you don’t ensure that and if your device gets switched off during the rooting procedure due to the lack of battery backup, then it will get bricked for sure.
Once you have done all these prerequisites, it is time to move on to the main rooting tutorial.
Tutorial To Root Lava Iris X8 Android Smartphone:
1) To get started, download KingoRoot and install it in your computer. Once done, open up its window.
2) Next, connect your smartphone to the computer using the original USB data cable. If you have installed the USB drivers properly, then the connection between the smartphone and the computer will be successful.
3) Now in the KingoRoot window, you will be able to see your device name as a connected device. Next, just press the “Root” button to begin the rooting procedure, which will take few minutes to get completed.
4) Once the rooting process is over, you will get a “Root Succeeded” message in Kingoroot Window. Now, you can disconnect your smartphone from the computer.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Lava Iris X8 smartphone. If you want to confirm the root permissions of your smartphone use the Root Checker application from Google Play store. Also, if you face any issues while following this tutorial, just drop in a comment below.