In my previous tutorial, I have explained how to root Lava Iris X8 android smartphone. If you have followed that procedure and rooted your device, then you have lost your device warranty. If you would like to get it back, then flashing stock ROM on Lava Iris X8 is one way. Also, if you have bricked your device while trying to install a custom ROM, then flashing stock ROM on your smartphone is the only way to get it back to working condition.
If you are not aware of where to download Lava Iris X8 stock ROM and how to flash it in your device, then don’t worry at all. Here, I have given step by step tutorial to flash Stock ROM on Lava Iris X8 smartphone along with the Stock ROM download link.
WARNING: If you don’t follow the flashing instructions given here properly, there is a chance that you might get your device bricked. If that happens, don’t held me responsible. Please proceed at your OWN risk.
1) Before getting started with the stock flashing procedure, if your device is in working condition take a complete backup of personal data in your smartphone using appropriate apps. You can restore your data using this backup after flashing the stock ROM.
2) Download Lava Iris X8 USB drivers and install it in your computer. Only by installing USB drivers, you will be able to connect your smartphone with the computer.
3) Make sure that you have deactivated or uninstalled antivirus programs in your computer as they tend to disrupt the flashing procedure. Also, make sure that your smartphone has at least 60-70% battery backup left in it before getting started with the flashing procedure.
Once you have finished all these prerequisites, you can move forward with the main flashing procedure given here.
Tutorial To Flash Stock ROM On Lava Iris X8:
1) To get started, download Lava Iris X8 Stock ROM (this stock ROM is for Iris X8 MT6592 variants) and SP Flash Tools to your computer. Once downloaded, extract both the packages and save the extracted files in a folder.
2) Next, go to the extracted folder and click on “Flash_tool.exe” to launch the Smart Phone Flash tool Window. Now, click on “Scatter-loading” and select the “MT6592_Android_scatter.txt” in the extracted folder.
3) Once the scatter file is loaded, go to “Options” in SP Flash Tools and select USB Model. Now follow this path: Option -> DA Download All -> Speed and select High Speed by clicking on it.
4) Now, switch off your smartphone by removing its battery. Once done, reinsert the battery but don’t switch on your device.
5) Next, go to SP Flash Tools and click on “Download” button. Once done, connect your smartphone to the computer using the original USB data cable to begin the flashing process.
6) Once the flashing process is over, you will get a green circle in the Flash Tool window. Upon seeing it, unplug your smartphone and switch it on.
That’s it. Now you have successfully flashed Stock ROM On Lava Iris X8 Android smartphone. If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.