Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7392 is a decent Android smartphone, which comes with a 10.16 cm TFT touchscreen display powered by a 1 GHz processor and it runs on Android 4.1.2 Jellybean operating system. If you own this device and if you are not satisfied with its performance, then you should root it. If you don’t know the procedure to root your device, then don’t worry. Here, I have given a step by step tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7392.
By rooting your Samsung smartphone, you will be able to install custom ROM firmware using latest Android version, or remove unwanted pre-installed applications that are causing insufficient storage issue, or install custom-built Android applications which only supports a device with root privileges, etc.
WARNING: Rooting your Samsung device will void its warranty. Also, there is a chance that you might get your device bricked while trying to root it and if that happens, don’t held me liable. Please proceed at your OWN risk.
1) Although the rooting procedure that I have given below is not a data-loss process, it is still safe to take a backup of personal data in your smartphone using appropriate apps.
2) Next, enable USB debugging mode in your smartphone by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see Developer Options in your device, then you will need to enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tap on the build number for 5-7 times to enable it).
3) Download Samsung Galaxy Trend USB drivers and install it in your computer, so that you can connect your smartphone with the computer successfully.
4) Ensure that your device has 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting procedure. Also, make sure that you have disabled or deactivated antivirus programs in your computer as they have a peculiar habit of disrupting the rooting process.
Once you have finished all these prerequisites, you can move forward with the main rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7392:
1) To get started, download Kingoroot one-click rooting software and install it in your computer. Once installed, launch its window.
2) Next, connect your smartphone to the computer using the original USB data cable. If you have installed the USB drivers properly, then you will be able to connect your smartphone with the computer successfully.
3) Now, go to the Kingoroot window and wait for it to identify your device. Once done, you will see a “Root” button. Just press it to start the rooting process. You will also need to click “Grant” in your device to continue with the rooting procedure.
4) Once the rooting process gets finished, you will see “Root Succeeded” message in Kingoroot window. Now, unplug your device and reboot it.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Samsung Galaxy Trend S7392 Android smartphone. To confirm whether you have successfully finished the rooting process, look for Kinguser app in your device. If it is located there (it will be there), then the rooting procedure is successful. Alternatively, you can confirm the root privileges of your smartphone by using the root checker app from Google Play store.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, do let me know via comments. I will get back to you with a solution as soon as possible.