InFocus M530 is a good quality budget Android smartphone, which comes with 5.5 HD display powered by a 2 GHz Octa-core processor along with a 2 GB RAM and it runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system. If you have purchased this smartphone and looking for a way to root it, you are in the right page. Here, I have given a step by step tutorial to Root InFocus M530 smartphone without using a computer.
By rooting your InFocus smartphone, you can improve its performance. Also by rooting, you will be able to install custom ROM firmware’s of your choice, remove unwanted pre-installed applications in your device, and do a lot more things.
WARNING: Rooting your InFocus smartphone will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it back unless you unroot your device. So, think well about it before rooting your smartphone.
1) The rooting procedure which I have given here is not a data-loss process but still it won’t hurt to have a backup of personal data in your smartphone. So, take backup using appropriate apps.
2) Next, enable “Installation of App from Unknown Sources” in your smartphone by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources (just tap on it to enable this option). Only after enabling this option, you will be able to install the iRoot application, which is required for rooting your device.
3) Make sure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it as the rooting process is a battery consuming one. Also, ensure that you have disabled antivirus applications in your smartphone as they have a habit of interrupting the rooting procedure.
Once you are done with all these prerequisites, you can move forward to the main rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root InFocus M530 Without Computer:
1) To get started, go to iRoot app page and click on the “Download” link in the bottom of the page. Once the app is downloaded, click on its .apk file to install it in your smartphone. While doing so, you might get some warning messages. Just ignore them and finish installing the app in your device.
2) Once installed, launch the iRoot app by clicking on its icon. Now, you will be asked to click on “I Agree.” Before doing so, untick the box next to customer experience improvement program. Once done, click on “I Agree“.
3) Now, the iRoot app will search for root permissions in your smartphone. If you haven’t rooted your device before, you will get the following message: No Root Permission.
4) Next, click on “Root Now” button shows up in the iRoot screen to begin the rooting process. Once you do that, you will get a “Rooting Hard Now” message and after a while, you will get the “Root Succeeded” message.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting InFocus M530 Android smartphone without using a Laptop or Desktop computer. To confirm the root privileges of your smartphone, go to Google Play store, search for Root Checker and install it your smartphone. Once installed, launch up the app and validate your device’s root permissions.
If you encounter any issues or face any challenges while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.