Intex Aqua HD is a decent quality Android smartphone, which comes with a 4.7-inch capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core processor along with 1 GB RAM and it runs on Android 4.2.1 Jellybean operating system. If you would like to upgrade the firmware of this device, then you should root it. If you don’t know how, then just follow the tutorial given here to root Intex Aqua HD successfully.
By rooting your Intex smartphone, you will not only be able to update your Android firmware, but you will also be able to install custom-built Android applications, remove unwanted pre-installed system applications, improve device performance, etc.
WARNING: Rooting your Intex Smartphone will void its warranty. So, think about it well before getting started with the rooting procedure given below.
1) Before getting started with a rooting procedure, it is always important to take the complete backup of personal data in your smartphone. So, take a complete backup using the appropriate app.
2) Next, make sure that you have enabled “Installation from Unknown Sources” as we will be installing an app in your device to root it. To enable this option, go to Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources (just tap on it to enable this option).
3) Make sure that you have uninstalled antivirus applications in your mobile as they have a habit of disrupting the rooting procedure. Also, make sure that your device has at least 40-50% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
Once you have finished all these prerequisites, you can move forward to the main rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Intex Aqua HD Without Computer:
1) To get started, download Framaroot app to your device. Once done, tap on the .apk file to install the application in your device. While installing, you might get some warning messages. Just ignore them and finish installing the app in your smartphone.
2) Once installed, tap on the Framaroot app icon to launch the application. Once launched, select “Install SuperSU” under “Select an action to execute after root“.
3) Next, click on “Boromir” under the list of exploits to begin the rooting process, which will take a minute or two to get completed.
4) Once the rooting process is over, you will get a message stating that the Superuser and SU binary has been successfully installed. Also, it will ask you to reboot your device. Just reboot it to finish the rooting process.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Intex Aqua HD smartphone without using a Laptop or Desktop Computer. For confirmation, go to your Apps menu and look for SuperSU app. If it is located there (it will be there), then the rooting procedure is successfully finished. Alternatively, you can use the Root Checker App from Google Play Store to confirm the root privileges in your smartphone.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, do let me know by dropping a comment below.