Intex Aqua Star HD is a good quality Android smartphone, which comes with 5-inch touchscreen display that is powered by Mediatek based 1.3 GHz processor along with 1 GB RAM and it runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system. If you have purchased this smartphone and looking for a way to gain root privileges, well then you are in the right page. Here, I have given a step by step tutorial to root Intex Aqua Star HD.
By rooting your Intex smartphone, you will be able to install custom ROM firmware’s of your choice, remove unwanted pre-installed applications, install custom-built Android applications (which only supports devices with root privileges), etc. Let’s find out how to root your Intex device using a One-click rooting software.
WARNING: Rooting your Intex smartphone will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it back unless you unroot your smartphone. So, think well about this before getting started with the rooting procedure.
1) Before getting started with the rooting procedure, it is always important to take a complete backup of personal data in your smartphone and keep it in a safe place. So, take backup using the appropriate app.
2) Next, download Intex Aqua Star HD USB driver and install it in your computer. Once you have done that, you will be able to connect your device with the computer successfully.
3) Now enable USB Debugging mode in your smartphone. To do that, first you will need to enable Developer options by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the build number for 5-7 times to enable Developer options). Once the setting is enabled, you can enable USB debugging mode by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options -> USB debugging (tap on it to enable this setting).
4) Next, make sure that you have uninstalled or deactivated antivirus programs in your computer as they tend to disrupt the rooting procedure. Also, ensure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started!
Once you have finished all these prerequisites, you can move forward with the main rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Intex Aqua Star HD:
1) To get started, download Kingoroot Android rooting software. Once done, install it in your computer and launch up its window.
2) Now, you will see the “Not Connected” message. So, connect your Intex smartphone to the computer using the original USB data cable.
3) You will see a “Connecting” message. If you have installed the USB drivers of your device in the computer, then the connection will be successful, and you will see the “Device Connected” message. Also, you will see a Root button.
4) Now, just click on the button to start the rooting process. It will take a minute or two to get completed, and once it does, you will get the “Root Succeeded” message. Now, just click on “Finish” to complete the rooting procedure.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Intex Aqua Star HD Android smartphone. For confirmation, go to your Apps menu and look for KingUser app. If it is there, then the rooting process is successfully finished. Alternatively, you can use the root checker app from Google Play store to confirm the root privileges of your smartphone.
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let know by dropping a comment below.