Lenovo A7000 is another affordable smartphone launched by Lenovo. The smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch display screen which is really good for watching your favorite movies and playing games. Lenovo A7000 comes with powerful hardware. Under the hood of this smartphone you will get a 1.5 Ghz octa core processor and along with this processor you will also get 2 GB RAM. The hardware of this smartphone is really good.
If you are familiar with Android hacking you might know that there are a lot of advantages of rooting any Android device. We have a good news for all the Lenovo A7000 users. You can easily root the smartphone as there is a rooting guide available which will help you in receiving root access on the smartphone. You can have a look at the guide shared below which will help you in getting root access on the Lenovo A7000 smartphone.
- Lenovo A7000 should have at least 70% of battery in it.
- It is important to create backup of all the data which is present in your Android smartphone. Create backup of your all the data of your smartphone before you start the rooting process.
- USB Debugging should be enabled on your smartphone. To enable USB debugging you need to go to Settings > About Phone > Tap build number 8 times. Go back to Settings where you will see a new tab named Developer Options. Open this tab and now select USB debugging
- You need to enable installation via Unknown sources also. To enable it go to Settings > Security > Enable Unknown Sources.
- Download Rooting Package for Lenovo A7000 from here.
How to root Lenovo A7000
Once you have fulfilled all the pre requisites, you are ready to root Lenovo A7000. Follow the steps shared below which will help you to root Lenovo A7000 smartphone.
- Extract the rooting package you have downloaded for Lenovo A7000.
- Open the rooting files on your PC. You will find a lot of files here. Open a file named exe.
- Once you have opened this file, you will see a new app on your screen. Click on Scatter loading option and then browse the scatter loading file from the extracted files. The scatter loading file comes with name of txt.
- Once you have selected the scatter loading file, click on Option tab present at the top. Now select the Download option. Check if DA DL all with checksum option is checked or not. It should be checked.
- Now open Download tab and select the Download Only option from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Recovery option and select the recovery file from the extracted folder. The recovery file comes with name of img.
- Now it’s time to switch off your Lenovo A7000. Switch off the device and remove the battery. Click on Download button located at top right corner and connect your A7000 with PC using USB cable with battery out.
- The rooting process will begin on Lenovo A7000. Once rooting is completed you will see Root Successful message with green tick on your screen.
This means you have successfully rooted Lenovo A7000 smartphone. You can also check root status of your smartphone by using Root Checker app.