The 5.5-inch Lenovo K3 Note is one of the best Android smartphones ever launched by Lenovo. The smartphone comes with good hardware and falls under the category of affordable smartphones. You will get a resolution of 1080 X 1920 pixels with the screen of the Lenovo K3 Note. Lenovo K3 Note comes with a 1.6 GHz processor. The processor in the device is an octa-core processor. To give an unbeatable performance while running games and android apps 2 GB RAM comes in play.
Rooting helps in increasing performance of Android devices. You can do the same with Lenovo K3 Note as you can root the smartphone without the need of PC. Using Kingroot application, you can easily root Lenovo K3 Note. Follow the step by step guide shared below which will help you to root Lenovo K3 Note without PC.
Before we share the guide to root Lenovo K3 Note, you need to make sure you are having all the below-mentioned things with you.
- The smartphone should have atleast 80% of battery in it.
- It is important that you create a backup of all the important data present in your device. Make sure you are having the backup of all the contents of your Lenovo K3 Note smartphone.
- Kingroot is a third-party application. You need to enable installation via Unknown Sources in order to install this app. To enable Installation via Unknown Sources, you need to go to Settings > Security > Enable Unknown Sources.
- You need to download Kingroot application. You can download the app from this link.
How to root Lenovo K3 Note
- First of all, you need to transfer the Kingroot app to your smartphone.
- Once the app has been transferred, open the File Manager you are using on your smartphone.
- Now browse the Kingroot apk. Install it by opening the file.
- After installation is completed, open app drawer where you will find Kingroot icon present. Open the app and you will see Try to root option
- Tap on the button and rooting process will start on your device.
- It will take a couple of minutes to complete rooting process.
- Once rooting is completed, you will see Root Successful with a green tick mark.
You have successfully rooted Lenovo K3 Note. If you want to verify the root status of your smartphone you can download Root Checker app and verify the root status.