Lenovo K3 Note is having a huge collection of custom roms. There are a lot of custom roms which are based on Android Lollipop and even KitKat which are available for the device. Flyme 5.1 is also a custom rom which you can use on Lenovo K3 Note. Flyme 5.1 rom for Lenovo K3 Note is based on Android lollipop, which brings all features which are present in Android lollipop on K3 Note with installation of this custom rom. The rom is a pre-rooted rom so you don’t need to worry about rooting the rom after flashing it. Many changes have been done in the custom rom to provide a good interface. All the Chinese apps have been removed, so you don’t need to worry about unwanted apps.
It is very easy to install Flyme 5.1 Rom on Lenovo K3 Note. Follow the step by step guide shared below which will help you to install Flyme 5.1 rom on Lenovo K3 Note.
WARNING: We are not responsible for any damages –if done- to your smartphone while rooting, flashing. Your device might get bricked, SD cards might get corrupted if you have not followed the proper steps. You are following this tutorial at your own risk.
- Your Lenovo K3 Note smartphone should have root access on it. Follow the guide to root Lenovo K3 Note here.
- Lenovo K3 Note should have at least 70% of battery in it.
- It is important to create backup of all the data which is present in your Android smartphone. Create backup of your all the data of your smartphone before you start the rooting process.
- USB Debugging should be enabled on your smartphone. To enable USB debugging you need to go to Settings > About Phone > Tap build number 8 times. Go back to Settings where you will see a new tab named Developer Options. Open this tab and now select USB debugging
Guide to install FLYME 5.1 on Lenovo K3 Note
- First of all connect your Lenovo K3 Note with your PC using USB cable. Once connected, copy both the ROM file and GAAPS on the internal storage of your device.
- Now disconnect your smartphone and switch off your Lenovo K3 Note. The next thing which you need to do is enter recovery mode of Lenovo K3 Note. To enter recovery mode press combination of Volume Up + Power button. When you see recovery mode release the buttons.
- Once you have entered recovery mode use the Volume buttons for moving up and down and Power button to make selection.
- Wipe the data, cache, and Dalvik cache.
- Once you have wiped all data, select install zip from SD card and then select choose zip from SD card.
- Select the ROM file which you copied in your phone and flash it on your Lenovo K3 Note.
- Once FLYME 5.1 ROM is flashed, flash GAAPS on your device.
Once you have flashed both FLYME 5.1 and GAAPS on your Lenovo K3 Note smartphone, reboot your device.
You have successfully flashed FLYME 5.1 on Lenovo K3 Note smartphone. If you are having any problems in flashing the ROM use the comments section to clear your doubts.