MIUI 6 is the latest software that is available for Xiaomi smartphones. The software went live for Xiaomi smartphones only a couple of days ago, and we are here with a guide that will help you to install MIUI 6 on Lenovo K3 Note. We all know that MIUI 6 has beautiful looks and amazing interface. Now is the chance for you to have the same interface and amazing looks on your Lenovo K3 Note by installing MIUI 6 custom ROM on your device. To install MIUI 6 on Lenovo K3 Note, you need to have root access on the device. Once you are sure that you have root access on Lenovo K3 Note, you can follow the steps shared by us below to install MIUI 6 on Lenovo K3 Note.
WARNING: We are not responsible for any damages –if done- to your smartphone while rooting, flashing. Your device might get bricked, SD cards might get corrupted if you have not followed the proper steps. You are following this tutorial at your own risk.
- Your Lenovo K3 Note smartphone should have root access on it. Follow the guide to root Lenovo K3 Note here.
- Lenovo K3 Note should have atleast 70% of battery in it.
- It is important to create a backup of all the data which is present in your Android smartphone. Create a backup of your all the data of your smartphone before you start the rooting process.
- USB Debugging should be enabled on your smartphone. To enable USB debugging you need to go to Settings > About Phone > Tap build number 8 times. Go back to Settings where you will see a new tab named Developer Options. Open this tab and now select USB debugging
Guide to install MIUI 6 on Lenovo K3 Note
- First of all, connect your Lenovo K3 Note with your PC using USB cable. Once connected, copy both the ROM file and GAAPS on the internal storage of your device.
- Now disconnect your smartphone and switch off your Lenovo K3 Note. The next thing that you need to do is enter recovery mode of Lenovo K3 Note. To enter recovery mode press combination of Volume Up + Power button. When you see recovery mode release the buttons.
- Once you have entered recovery mode use the Volume buttons for moving up and down and Power button to make selection.
- Wipe the data, cache and dalvik cache.
- Once you have wiped all data, select install zip from SD card and then select choose zip from SD card.
- Select the ROM file that you copied in your phone and flash it on your Lenovo K3 Note.
- Once MIUI 6 ROM is flashed, flash GAAPS on your device.
Once you have flashed both MIUI 6 and GAAPS on your Lenovo K3 Note smartphone, reboot your device.
You have successfully flashed MIUI 6 on Lenovo K3 Note smartphone. If you are having any problems in flashing the ROM, use the comments section to clear your doubts.