Lenovo A7000 is having a good variety of custom roms. By installing Custom roms on your Lenovo A7000, you will be able to change interface of your Lenovo smartphone. The Rom is based on Android Lollipop, the latest version of Android operating system and has all features which are present in android lollipop on the rom. It is very easy to install Sensation 5.0 Rom on Lenovo A7000. Follow the step by step guide shared by us below which will help you to install Sensation 5.0 Rom on Lenovo A7000.
WARNING: We are not responsible for any damages –if done- to your smartphone while rooting, flashing. Your device might get bricked, SD cards might get corrupted if you have not followed the proper steps. You are following this tutorial at your own risk.
- Your Lenovo A7000 smartphone should have root access on it. Follow the guide to root Lenovo A7000 here.
- Lenovo A7000 should have at least 70% of battery in it.
- It is important to create backup of all the data which is present in your Android smartphone. Create backup of your all the data of your smartphone before you start the rooting process.
- USB Debugging should be enabled on your smartphone. To enable USB debugging you need to go to Settings > About Phone > Tap build number 8 times. Go back to Settings where you will see a new tab named Developer Options. Open this tab and now select USB debugging
Guide to install SENSATION 5.0 on Lenovo A7000
- First of all connect your Lenovo A7000 with your PC using USB cable. Once connected, copy both the ROM file and GAAPS on the internal storage of your device.
- Now disconnect your smartphone and switch off your Lenovo A7000. The next thing which you need to do is enter recovery mode of Lenovo A7000. To enter recovery mode press combination of Volume Up + Power button. When you see recovery mode release the buttons.
- Once you have entered recovery mode use the Volume buttons for moving up and down and Power button to make selection.
- Wipe the data, cache and Dalvik cache.
- Once you have wiped all data, select install zip from SD card and then select choose zip from SD card.
- Select the ROM file which you copied in your phone and flash it on your Lenovo A7000.
- Once SENSATION 5.0 ROM is flashed, flash GAAP on your device.
Once you have flashed both SENSATION 5.0 and GAAPS on your Lenovo A7000 smartphone, reboot your device.
You have successfully flashed SENSATION 5.0 on Lenovo A7000 smartphone. If you are having any problems in flashing the ROM use the comments section to clear your doubts.