Micromax has launched a lot of amazing smartphones. Nitro 2 by Micromax is the successor of Micromax Nitro smartphone. The new Nitro smartphone comes with new features and additions over the earlier Micromax Nitro. The mobile phone comes with a 5.0-inch display screen that delivers a resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels. The display of the Micromax Nitro 2 E311 is coated with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 which makes sure that you are not getting any scratches on the display of your smartphone. Under the hood of the Micromax Nitro 2 E311, you get a 1.4 GHz octa-core processor. The processor is coupled with 2 GB of RAM, which makes sure that you are getting good performance on the device.
If you want to get the best performance out of Micromax Nitro 2 E311, you need to root the device. It is very easy to root Micromax Nitro 2 E311. Follow the step by step guide that we have shared below as it will help you to root Micromax Nitro 2 E311.
WARNING: We are not responsible for any damages –if done- to your smartphone while rooting, flashing. Your device might get bricked; SD cards might get corrupted if you have not followed the proper steps. You are following this tutorial at your own risk.
- Your Micromax Nitro 2 smartphone should have more than 80% of battery present in it.
- Create a backup of all the data which is present in your Micromax Nitro 2 smartphone to be on a safer side.
- USB Debugging should be enabled. To enable USB debugging to go to Settings > About Phone. Now you have to tap build number 5-7 times. Return to Developer Options and open it. Now select USB debugging from there.
- You need to enable Installation via Unknown Sources. Go to Settings > Security > Enable Unknown Sources so that you can install the third party applications.
Once you have fulfilled all the pre requisites, you are ready to install and root Micromax Nitro 2.
Guide to root Micromax Nitro 2 E311
- The first thing that you need to do is download Kingroot Android application. You can download the app directly on your smartphone by clicking on this link.
- Once you have downloaded this application, go to File Manager and start installing it. It will take just a few minutes to install King root on your Micromax Nitro 2.
- Once installed, open King root app from app drawer.
- Tap on Try to Root This will start the rooting process on your device.
- After a few minutes, rooting process will be completed and you will see successful message by King root on your device.
This means that you have successfully rooted Micromax Nitro 2. This is one of the safest guides which you can follow to root Micromax Nitro 2 E311.