Micromax has launched some of the best smartphones. Silver 5 by Micromax is a recently launched smartphones that come with a great design and powerful hardware. Silver 5 by Micromax comes with a 4.8-inch display screen. The display of the device will deliver a resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels. Under the hood of the Micromax Silver 5, you get a 1.2 Ghz quad core processor and 2 GB RAM. Micromax Silver 5 is only available in one storage option that is 16 GB, and there is no option to add external micro SD card.
We all know what Android rooting is. Once we have rooted our Android device, we get the root permissions of the device, and we can then customize it as per our needs. Once Micromax Silver 5 is rooted, you will be able to install custom ROMs and do a lot of other things on the Silver 5 smartphone. Today in this guide we will show you how to root Micromax Silver 5 smartphone with the help of Kingroot app.
WARNING: We are not responsible for any damages –if done- to your smartphone while rooting, flashing. Your device might get bricked; SD cards might get corrupted if you have not followed the proper steps. You are following this tutorial at your own risk.
- Your Micromax Silver 5 smartphone should have more than 80% of battery present in it.
- Create a backup of all the data which is present in your Micromax Silver 5 smartphone to be on a safer side.
- USB Debugging should be enabled. To enable USB debugging, go to Settings > About Phone. Now you have to tap build number 5-7 times. Return to Developer Options and open it. Now select USB debugging from there.
- You need to enable Installation via Unknown Sources. Go to Settings > Security > Enable Unknown Sources so that you can install the third party applications.
Once you have fulfilled all the pre requisites, you are ready to install and root Micromax Silver 5.
Guide to root Micromax Silver 5
- The first thing that you need to do is download Kingroot Android application. You can download the app directly on your smartphone by clicking on this link.
- Once you have downloaded this application, go to File Manager and start installing it. It will take just a few minutes to install King root on your Micromax Silver 5.
- Once installed, open King root app from app drawer.
- Tap on Try to Root This will start the rooting process on your device.
- After a few minutes, rooting process will be completed, and you will see the successful message by King root on your device.
This means that you have successfully rooted Micromax Silver 5. This is one of the safest guides that you can follow to root Micromax Silver 5.
Source: Rooting Tutorials