Sony has launched many compact smartphones in a while. Xperia Z3 compact by Sony is one of the compact smartphones which is launched by the company. The Xperia Z3 compact comes with a 4.6-inch display screen which delivers resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels. The display of the Sony Xperia Z3 compact is made up of shatter proof glass which will prevent any damages on the display of the device. Under the hood of Z3 compact, you get a 2.5 Ghz quad core processor and 2 GB RAM. The hardware will support all the games and applications on the Xperia Z3 compact.
If you want to change interface of your Xperia Z3 compact or want to customize the device you need to root the device. It is very easy to get root access on Sony Xperia Z3 compact. In this guide we are going to tell you how to get root access on Sony Xperia Z3 compact with King root. As we are going to use Kingroot Android application, this means you can get root access without using your PC.
Before we share the guide to root Sony Xperia Z3 compact, you need to make sure you are having all the below mentioned things with you.
- The smartphone should have at least 80% of battery in it.
- It is important that you create backup of all the important data present in your device. Make sure you are having backup of all the contents of your Sony Xperia Z3 compact smartphone.
- Kingroot is a third-party application. You need to enable installation via Unknown Sources in order to install this app. To enable Installation via Unknown Sources you need to go to Settings > Security > Enable Unknown Sources.
- You need to download Kingroot application. You can download the app from this link.
How to root Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
- First of all, you need to transfer the Kingroot app to your smartphone.
- Once the app has been transferred, open the File Manager you are using on your smartphone.
- Now browse the Kingroot apk. Install it by opening the file.
- After installation is completed, open app drawer where you will find Kingroot icon present. Open the app and you will see Try to root option
- Tap on the button and rooting process will start on your device.
- It will take a couple of minutes to complete rooting process.
- Once rooting is completed, you will see Root Successful with a green tick mark.
You have successfully rooted Sony Xperia Z3 compact. If you want to verify the root status of your smartphone you can download Root Checker app and verify the root status.