We hope that you are having root access on your OnePlus 2 smartphone and have also installed TWRP recovery on it by following our guide. If you have root access on the OnePlus 2 smartphone, then you might know that you can install custom ROMs on your device. There are many custom ROMs available for the OnePlus 2 smartphone. Resurrection Remix is one of the best custom ROMs that you can use on your OnePlus 2 smartphone. The ROM is based on other custom ROMs which are Cyanogenmod, AOKP, Omni Rom and Paranoid Android. This custom ROM is a blend of amazing looks and fast performance.
If you want to install a custom ROM on your device, then we suggest you to install Resurrection Remix. Follow the step by step guide shared below as it will help you to install Resurrection Remix Rom on OnePlus 2.
WARNING: We are not responsible for any damages –if done- to your smartphone while rooting, flashing. Your device might get bricked; SD cards might get corrupted if you have not followed the proper steps. You are following this tutorial at your risk.
Before we tell you how to install Resurrection Remix Rom on OnePlus 2, a few things need to be fulfilled. We have mentioned these things below.
- Create a full backup of all the data which is present on your OnePlus 2 smartphone.
- USB Debugging should be activated on your OnePlus 2 smartphone. Go to Settings > Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging from here.
- Check the battery of your OnePlus 2. It should be having more than 80% of battery present in it.
- Make sure the USB drivers are installed of your OnePlus 2 smartphone on your computer.
- You should have root access on your device and also a recovery should be installed. Follow the guide to root OnePlus 2 and install TWRP recovery.
How to install Resurrection Remix Rom on OnePlus 2
- First of all, you have to connect your OnePlus 2 smartphone and copy both the ROM file and GAAPS in the internal memory of your device.
- Once you have copied, switch off your smartphone and enter the recovery mode. Press Volume Down + Power button and you will enter recovery mode of OnePlus 2.
- Go to Wipe section and wipe cache and Dalvik cache.
- Press back option and now go to Install
- Browse the ROM file and then tap on it. Swipe to flash and it will take around 2-3 minutes to flash the custom ROM on your OnePlus 2 smartphone.
- Once flashed, browse the GAAPS file which you copied and flash it just like you flashed the ROM file.
- Once the flashing is done, perform Dalvik and cache wipe and reboot your OnePlus 2.
You have successfully installed Resurrection Remix Rom on OnePlus 2. If you are having any doubts or queries, use the comments section to clear them out.