Lava Iris 504Q is a mid-range Android device that is launched by Lava. The smartphone comes with a 5.0-inch display screen that delivers a resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels. Lava Iris 504q Plus is a dual sim smartphone that comes with a 1.3 Ghz quad core processor and 1 GB RAM coupled with it. The hardware that you will get with Lava Iris 504q Plus is decent and is capable of handling all the games and applications. Coming to the software of the Lava Iris 504q Plus, you will get Android Jelly Bean out of the box however you can upgrade your device to Android Kitkat by using the OTA update feature.
If you want to install android lollipop on your lava iris 504q plus you need to root your device. Follow the step by step guide shared below as it will help you to get root access on Lava Iris 504q Plus smartphone.
Before we share the method to root Lava Iris 504 q Plus, some things are required to be fulfilled. We have shared all the pre requisites below.
- Check the battery of your Lava Iris 504q Plus smartphone. There should be at least 80% of battery present in your device.
- It is important that you create a backup of all the data which is present on your website.
- USB debugging needs to be enabled. Follow the steps to enable USB debugging on Lava Iris 504q Plus.
- We are going to use a third party application in this process. Installation via Unknown Sources should be enabled. Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and enable it from there.
Once all the above-mentioned pre-requisites are fulfilled, you are ready to root Lava Iris 504q Plus.
How to root Lava Iris 504q Plus
Follow the step by step guide shared below to root Lava Iris 504q Plus smartphone.
- First of all, you have to download Farmaroot app on your smartphone. Click here to download the latest version of Farmaroot.
- Once the app has been downloaded, install it on your smartphone. Go to the app drawer and open it from there.
- Once the app has been opened, select Install SuperSU from the drop down menu and below it you will see some exploits mentioned. You have to select Boromir from here.
- The root process will be started on your Iris 504q Plus smartphone. Once your smartphone is successfully rooted, you will see Success message on your device.
- Reboot your Lava Iris 504q Plus and you will see SuperSu installed on the device.
This is how you can easily root Lava Iris 504q Plus without PC.