Sony has always launched the compact versions of their high-end Android smartphones. The basic difference between the compact version and the normal version of their Android devices is that the compact version comes with a small screen and less powerful hardware. The Xperia Z3 compact by Sony is the smaller version of the Sony Xperia Z3 smartphone. Xperia Z3 comes with a 4.6-inch display screen. The device is a waterproof smartphone which you can even dip into a bucket of water. Under the hood, you get a 2.5 Ghz quad core processor and 2 GB of RAM.
The hardware that is present on the Xperia Z3 compact is good and to get the best performance out of this hardware, you can root your smartphone. Follow the easy guide shared below which will help you to root Sony Xperia Z3 Compact.
WARNING: We are not responsible for any damages –if done- to your smartphone while rooting, flashing. Your device might get bricked; SD cards might get corrupted if you have not followed the proper steps. You are following this tutorial at your risk.
- Your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact smartphone should have more than 80% of battery present in it.
- Create a backup of all the data which is present in your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact smartphone to be on a safer side.
- USB Debugging should be enabled. To enable USB debugging to go to Settings > About Phone. Now you have to tap build number 5-7 times. Return to Developer Options and open it. Now select USB debugging from there.
- You need to enable Installation via Unknown Sources. Go to Settings > Security > Enable Unknown Sources so that you can install the third party applications.
Once you have fulfilled all the pre requisites, you are ready to install and root Sony Xperia Z3 Compact.
Guide to root Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
- The first thing that you need to do is download Kingroot Android application. You can download the app directly on your smartphone by clicking on this link.
- Once you have downloaded this application, go to File Manager and start installing it. It will take just a few minutes to install King root on your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact.
- Once installed, open King root app from app drawer.
- Tap on Try to Root This will start the rooting process on your device.
- After a few minutes, rooting process will be completed, and you will see the successful message by King root on your device.
This means that you have successfully rooted Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. This is one of the safest guides that you can follow to root Sony Xperia Z3 Compact.