If you own a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge+, then you can easily upgrade it to SuperStock COKC Custom ROM. The current version of this ROM is 2.9 and it works like a breeze on S6 Edge+ devices. This tutorial will help you to install SuperStock COKC Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+.
Who developed this ROM?
This ROM is developed by a senior XDA member Misterjunky. He posted the ROM on XDA forum and received many positive Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review for the ROM.
The ROM adds many new features to your device. It even updates SystemUI and phone settings, giving you more control and letting you customize your phone the way you want.
This update will also improve memory management and fix many other errors.
Requirements – Install SuperStock COKC Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+
There are numerous requirements that you need to meet in order to install SuperStock COKC Custom ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge+.
- You need to root your phone. You can follow this Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ rooting tutorial.
- You need to install Custom Recovery on your phone.
- You should charge your phone before you apply this update.
- You need to install USB drivers for your phone.
- Finally, you need to create a backup of your phone before applying this update.
Procedure – Install SuperStock COKC Custom ROM on Samsung S6 Edge+
In order to update and install SuperStock COKC custom ROM on Samsung S6 Edge+, you need to follow these simple steps.
Download necessary files
First you need to download some important files. You won’t be able to follow this tutorial unless you have installed these files.
Connect your mobile to a PC
Next you need to connect your phone to a PC. If you have installed USB drivers, this shouldn’t be a problem.
Once connection is established, transfer downloaded files to your mobile except USB drivers. Install USB drivers on your PC and proceed with the next steps.
Start Recovery Mode and install ROM
Now it’s time to install SuperStock COKC Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+. Follow the instructions below.
- Go to Recovery mode by restarting your phone and pressing the specific combination of hardware keys.
- Now look for an option to wipe all data and factory reset. Go ahead and do this.
- Now wipe cache partition from recovery mode.
- Go to install from ZIP and locate the SuperStock ROM file that you already moved to your phone. Click install and the flashing process will start.
- Now do the above step again but select Gapps file this time instead of custom ROM file.
- Your mobile will reboot.
- The process is complete for install SuperStock COKC Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+.