If you want to root Oppo F1, then you’ve come to the right place. Here you will learn how to root this smartphone in just five minutes. This guide will take you through all the required steps one by one.
Rooting Oppo F1 is easy. However, rooting will void your warranty. So make sure you think about it carefully before you proceed. Rooting this phone will let you install apps for rooted phones.
There are numerous advantages of rooting a phone. For example, you can unlock the OS once you root your phone. Here are some more advantages.
- You can easily install custom ROMs on rooted phones.
- You can update phone manually to the latest firmware after rooting it.
- You can overclock a rooted phone to improve performance. Alternatively, you can underclock to extend battery timing.
- You can install any app you want once you have root privileges.
- You can easily customize your phone after you have rooted it. Install themes or do anything you want with your device.
Things to know before rooting
Before you root Oppo F1, you should be aware a few things. These are important because you won’t be able to root your phone if you miss these.
- Allow installation from unknown sources. You can enable this by going to Applications from Setting.
- You need Framaroot app to complete this procedure. Download it here.
- Make sure you have charged your phone.
- Ensure that you have enabled USB debugging on your device. This option will let you connect it to a PC using a USB cable.
WARNING: Before you proceed, please keep in mind that you proceed at your risk. Rooting can damage your phone. You will be responsible for everything. Rooting will also void manufacturer’s warranty.
How to root Oppo F1
To root Oppo F1, you simply need to follow these steps.
- Install Framaroot app on your mobile. If you downloaded it on a PC using the above download link, move it to your phone and open the APK file to start the installation.
- Now go to app launcher and look for the icon of the newly installed Framaroot app. Run the app.
- Once the app starts, you will see a large ‘root’ button in the middle of your screen. Click this button to launch the rooting process.
- As soon as you click the button, you will be asked to install SuperSU. Follow onscreen instructions to complete the step.
- When the installation completes, your phone will be rooted. You can see a prompt message saying SuperSU has been installed. Press OK button that will appear on the screen. Now your phone is rooted.
- You can check whether you have root privileges or not by installing a rooting testing app. There are many free apps on Google Play store. Just install any of them and verify root status of your phone.
Now your phone is ready for customization. You can even change default ROM using ROM manager app. Simply download your favorite ROM and install it using the ROM manager app. You can also install apps to control CPU and battery for maximum performance of the both.