It’s a great phone and there is every reason to root it. This guide will explain how to root this handset in just five easy steps.
Reasons to root Xolo Era 4G
- Xolo Era is a great handset but it has certain restrictions when it comes to installing custom ROMs. The only way to bypass this security limitation is to root the phone.
- When you root this device, you gain access to Android OS as an administrator. As a result, you have root privileges and you can do pretty much anything a system administrator can do.
- After rooting this handset, you will be able to install apps that require root permission. Some of these apps provide features that you don’t want to miss.
- A rooted Xolo Era 4G can deliver better battery performance as well as better RAM performance. So the handset feels like a high-end phone even though it’s the same budget phone that it was before.
So you have read these reasons and now you want to root the device. I know and that’s why I’m not going to make you wait anymore.
How to root Xolo Era 4G in a few easy steps
To root this or any other handset, you must follow these instructions.
- First, you should charge the phone to 100%. If your device dies during the rooting procedure, you may have to say it goodbye forever.
- You should always secure your important files and pictures stored on this handset. Although rooting procedure doesn’t require formatting or flashing the device, you can still lose data if something doesn’t go according to the plans.
- Never start rooting unless you have read the entire procedure and feel confident that you can follow each step properly. If you are unsure about something, it’s better to avoid root than to go ahead with it.
- Always make sure that you are using the rooting method that’s for your device. So never root the handset using a guide that’s meant for another phone.
Warranty and rooting: Another important thing to know before you root your device is that rooting will end your phone warranty. So if you are worried about the warranty, don’t root your handset.
The handset manufacturers don’t want you to root this device because of security problems. If you gain root privileges on your device, you breach the security and manufacturer won’t take the responsibility anymore.
Guide for rooting
If you have made it this far, I’m sure you have understood the warnings above. Now let’s proceed to the rooting guide.
Follow these simple instructions below and the phone will be rooted in next five minutes.
- Make sure your phone is connected to the internet.
- Visit this link and download the Kingoroot app from the link.
- Now go to Settings in your phone and enable installation from unknown sources found under Security settings.
- Open File Manager and search for the Kingoroot app APK that you just downloaded.
- Run this APK to install it on your phone and hit the big Root Now button that you see in the middle of its screen.
- Wait for a few minutes, depending on the internet speed. If you are connected to a fast internet connection, this step should take only a minute.
- As soon as the app has found root files for this handset from its online database, it will start rooting the phone.
- Once done, check root status.
Your phone is now rooted. I’m sure this method to root Xolo Era 4G was easy.