Samsung Galaxy On7 was released in the last quarter on 2015. The phone has dual sim, capacitive touch-screen, and runs Lollipop Android OS.
3 step procedure to root Samsung Galaxy On7 without a PC
There is no time to waste. Let’s get right to the core.
Follow the steps below how to root Samsung Galaxy On7 without a PC.
Step 1: Download Kingroot app for Samsung
This means you can easily install this app and use it to root your phone. You don’t even need a PC for this.
Unfortunately, this app isn’t available through Play Store yet. So the only way to download is to get the apk file from the above link.
Step 2: Install the Kingroot app
Now you need to install the Kingroot app using the apk file you downloaded in the first step. Follow the steps below to get this app up and running on your device.
- Open your native Android file browser and find the location of apk file that you downloaded above.
- Touch this file to start the installation.
- Make sure you have turned on ‘enable installation from unknown sources’ from phone settings>security.
- The installation will begin.
- Once the installation has completed, run the app.
Step 3: Root Samsung Galaxy On7 using Kingroot
Now it’s time to finally root the phone. Don’t worry, there is nothing complicated about this step.
- Make sure your phone is connected to the internet. This rooting app will connect to the internet to download rooting files for your phone.
- Open Kingroot app.
- Once the app loads, a blue button saying ‘start root’ will become visible on the home screen.
- Click this button and wait for the app to check rooting files for the phone. It might take some time if the internet connection is slow.
- Once completed, a big green tick-mark will appear on mobile screen saying ‘root successful’. Close the app.
- Install a root checking app from Google Play Store to verify root status of your phone.
What to do with a rooted phone? Three apps to install
Now that you have rooted your phone, it’s time to install some apps to make the best use of this guide. Here are my favorite three apps for all rooted phones.
Greenify will help you become the ultimate master of your phone, all that without having to interrupt. Greenify runs your apps the way you want after getting feedback from you once.