Tired of using your Android Lollipop? If yes, then do you know you can update Oppo F1 Plus to Android 6.0 Marshmallow is quite easy. If you want to know how then here we are providing you the guide to do so.
Oppo F1 Plus is a dual sim mobile phone with AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 5.5 inches display, and Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) .
About Android Marshmallow
Marshmallow is an official Android code name for the upcoming update of open source Android mobile operating system. The current version of Google’s mobile OS is Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It was officially released on 5 October 2015. Now there are many Android devices for which Google has released updates.
Google released this new Android update in 2015 but still there are phones that haven’t received the update. The good news is that you can update your Oppo phone.
Android Marshmallow doesn’t only change the way your phone looks but it also improves it in terms of performance. So if you haven’t thought about updating it yet, it’s time you consider this option. Update your phone now and enjoy a better Oppo phone today.
Reasons to update Oppo F1 Plus to Android Marshmallow
Android Marshmallow is becoming a hot cake in these days. It is because of Marshmallow’s interesting and amazing features. If you are fed up with your Android Lollipop, then Android Marshmallow is available for you.
Marshmallow operating system provides Google on Tap, battery optimization, direct sharing, the Flappy Bird clone Easter Egg, and customizable quick setting menu. These features make Marshmallow very popular among the other competitor OS. People have different reasons to update their devices to Android Marshmallow 6.0.
So when you update you Oppo F1, you start enjoying your phone all of sudden. It won’t lag anymore and you will have more fun playing the games and running your favorite apps.
Isn’t that what you want from your phone? Keep reading for the comprehensive guide below.
Bottom line: Update Oppo F1 Plus to Android Marshmallow.
How to Update Oppo F1 Plus to Android 6.0 Marshmallow?
Are you ready to start the procedure? But before starting, make sure the following points.
- Your smartphone is fully charged.
- You are using Oppo F1 Plus.
- There is enough space available in your Oppo F1 Plus.
- The smartphone is connected to the Internet.
- Important data is backed up.
- You have cleared the Dalvik cache.
Now Update F1 Plus to Marshmallow
- First of all, turn off your device and turn it On again.
- After that, connect your Oppo F1 Plus to an internet connection.
- Next, Go to “Settings” of your device.
- Search for “About phone” in setting menu and you will see an option of “System Update” there. Click on it.
- After opening the system updates, the smartphone will search for updates.
- If the company has officially released the Android Marshmallow 6.0 update for Oppo F1 Plus then you will get an option to “Download the Update”.
- After that, tap on “Reboot and Install”. The phone will start updating.
- After 5 to 10 minutes, your Oppo F1 Plus will be updated to android 6.0 Marshmallow .
This was all about updating Oppo F1 Plus to Android Marshmallow. Once you get the update installed on your device, you will be able to enjoy the Android Marshmallow 6.0. I hope this guide will be helpful for you. Share it with your friends.