Have you purchased OnePlus 3 mobile phone and want to Root Without PC? In this guide, we will tell you How To Root OnePlus 3 Without PC.
This mobile phone has come with Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 5.5 inches LCD, 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and, Oxygen OS 3.2.4.
Rooting Vs. Not to root.
Before rooting your OnePlus 3 mobile phone, you must consider the risks and advantages of this process. When you root your device, the warranty will be lost. Your mobile phone will be at more security risks. Sometimes it happens that you get your device brick during rooting.
On the other hand, if you root your device you can change the android skin. You can remove official apps and install third party apps from the unknown source. After rooting, you can optimize your battery life. You can get more space with the rooting process.
How To Root OnePlus 3 Without PC?
After reading the risks and advantages of rooting, if you are satisfied with your decision and ready to root your OnePlus 3, please follow the pre-root instructions;
- Backup all your important data.
- Charge your battery to 100%.
- Connect your device to the internet.
Download and install KingRoot application on your OnePlus 3 mobile phone and follow the steps below:
- After downloading KingoRoot app on your phone, copy the app to the internal storage of your handset.
- Enable the ‘Unknown Source’ from setting menu. This will allow you to install Unknown Source application on your device.
- Now open the file manager and browse the KingoRoot app that you have copied to the internal storage.
- After that, install the KingoRoot app on your device. After installation, you will be able to see the app in the apps drawer.
- Now open the KingoRoot app from the app drawer of your device. Here you will see a blue button with some Chinese words.
- Click that blue button and the rooting process will start on your mobile phone.
- The process will be completed within 1-2 minutes.
After completion of the process, your OnePlus 3 mobile phone is rooted. If you want to check whether your device is rooted or not, please install RootChecker from the Google Play Store.
Today you have learned the procedure How To Root OnePlus 3 mobile phone Without PC. This was the easiest method to root your device. Once you have rooted your OnePlus 3 mobile phone you can personalize your device however you desire. Keep sharing this guide with your friends.