If you are finding ways to Root Oppo Find 7 smartphone, then this guide is what you are searching for.
Oppo Find 7 is one of the best Chinese smartphones these days. It has come into competition with all the big companies by presenting top class specifications and features.
Oppo Find 7 is the world’s first smartphone that has a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. It has a catchy hardware that makes it cool and has got everything a smartphone customer wishes for.
However, if you still want to spice things up, you can go for rooting your device. In this tutorial, we are providing easy and step by step process to root your Oppo Find 7 device without losing data.
Advantages of Rooting
The process to root smartphone has many advantages as it improves the performance. This speeds up the functionality of the device and provides much more improvements within the operating systems. Before going into this process, you need to take a few things into consideration.
Pre-requisites of Rooting Process
- First of all, make sure that you have a backup for your data. Especially for the information saved on the internal storage memory. Although the rooting process does not lead to loss of data but still it is preferable to make a backup just to be on a safe side.
- Keep a USB with you to develop a connection between your Oppo Find 7 and the computer.
- From your phone, go to “settings” and enable “debugging option” which can be seen in “developer options”. Follow the sequence; Settings > Developer options > USB debugging.
- From your computer, disable the security protection for the time being.
- One of the main points in rooting your device is to keep it sufficiently charged. The rooting process can be time-consuming, and if your phone turns off while the process, there are chances of bricking. So, keep it charged before starting the process.
- If you have any antivirus app on your computer, disable it before rooting process.
Be careful with the process because it might brick your device if not done properly. Below is the process to root Oppo Find 7. Do not apply the same procedure for any other phone, or else it might lead to problems.
Easy Process to Root Oppo Find 7
- Firstly, install Oppo Drivers on your computer.
- After installing the drivers, download “AndroidSDKSlim” and unzip it on your desktop.
- You will see a “Platform-tools” folder in the unzipped folder on the desktop. Download TWRP and place it in that folder of platform tools.
- Then put the “Stock recovery mode” in platform tools folder after downloading it.
- After that, download SuperSU 2.0.1 to your phone and keep the unzip folder as it is.
- Turn off your Oppo Find 7 and press “Volume UP + Power” buttons till you see the option of “fastboot”.
- Now connect your phone to the computer by using a USB and open command prompt from “platform-tools” folder.
- In the command prompt, type “fastboot flash recovery twrp-x9077.img”. Press enter and wait until you see “Okay”.
- When TWRP is installed to your phone, turn it off again to root it.
- Now press “Volume Down + Power” buttons and you will enter the TWRP recovery menu.
- Then search for SuperSU zip file that was transferred to the phone before and install it. Reboot the phone after that.
- Your phone will be rooted then and you can confirm it by checking SuperSU app.
[Here you will learn more about smartphone rooting process : How to Root HTC 10]
Hope this guide was helpful for you. Keep on visiting the website for more of such guides.