Huawei Nexus 6P is an amazing phone with tough built and hardware for the years 2015-2016. It is also among the best-sold cell phones in year 2015-2016 and is still rocking in its full swing and now you can Install Custom ROM to Huawei Nexus 6P.
Even though the phone is working well and meets requirements of its customers, but after using a phone for some time, you might get bored of the stock Interface. Stock interface is not customized much and has minimum modification available.
Pure Nexus ROM for Nexus 6P
The latest version of Pure Nexus ROM is a must check out for anyone who wants to get more customized stock for Nexus.
Pure Nexus ROM brings you the best work with Google operating system. It works well for VoLTE and Sprint users. Also, it has an inbuilt support for PRL.
Features of Pure Nexus
With Pure Nexus you will be able to customize your interface. Your phone’s lock screen, recent apps, status and navigation bars, display and many others settings can be modified easily through this. But the best thing about Pure Nexus is that it provides stability to the stock firmware with keeping Google’s vision in line.
This ROM also supports layers like Cyanogen, which supports different themes on your device.
For anyone who is looking for something better with more customization, should definitely check out the latest version of Custom ROM for Huawei Nexus 6P.
The process of installing Custom ROM can be quite troublesome and you might end up bricking your device. So you must be careful while installing custom ROM. Here we are providing you a guide to install custom ROM to Nexus 6P in an easy way to avoid any convenience.
Pre-requisites for installing a Custom ROM in Nexus 6P
Before installing a custom ROM to your Nexus 6P, you need to keep certain things in mind.
- Your bootloader must be unlocked before installing a custom ROM.
- You must have a rooted Nexus 6P before going into the process.
- You must have installed a custom recovery.
- To install this ROM, reboot into recovery and then install ROM and Gapps.
- Make a backup beforehand.
Procedure to install custom ROM to Huawei Nexus 6P
After making sure of the pre-requisites mentioned above, follow this guide to install custom ROM to Huawei Nexus 6P using TWRP recovery.
- First of all, download the files you need. There will be two zipped files.
- When the files are downloaded, make sure they are not corrupt by opening them with ES File Explorer app.
- Then use Quick Boot app to reboot into recovery.
- After TWRP recovery, select “Wipe”. Then click “Advanced wipe”. By wiping the system, it will be ensured that the file structure is clean before installing a new ROM.
- Then click “Install” and choose “storage”. You can choose internal storage or USB or SD card where ever your ROM zip files are stored.
- Then browse your file system for finding ROM zip file. Then swipe to install the ROM and also go for installing Gapps zip file.
- Reboot the system and if you see the Welcome screen on your phone then you will see your new ROM boot up and you are good to go with the new ROM.
Overall this is the best ROM for Nexus but you can also check out other custom ROMs like Resurrection Remix ROM, SinLess ROM, Chroma ROM and many others.