To Root Lenovo K5 Note Vibe is not a difficult process now. If you are looking for an easy method to do so, you have come to the right place. Just follow the guide to know about rooting your device and you will be able to get access to its core system.
About Lenovo L5 Note Vibe
This device has recently been launched and it is most awesome smartphone in this price range. Its features are pretty impressive, having a TheatreMax technology that enables virtual reality videos to be watched on it.
It comes in two versions; one having 3GB Ram and the other having 4GB Ram.
Both of these versions consist of 32GB ROM, 3500mAH battery, Android marshmallow and much more exciting features that make this phone one of the best at this time.
What can you do after rooting?
Rooting is the simplest way to which you can interfere with the core of your device and remove/install the apps of your choice. It gives freedom to use the device in the way we want and manage or customize it according to our needs.
In Lenovo K5, rooting process brings out the ways to update the system, optimize battery, speed, and other functions.
If you are interested in rooting your Lenovo K5, then just follow this simple guide. You can be done with the process within a few minutes without getting into any troubles of using PC.
Procedure to Root Lenovo K5 Note Vibe
Before going into the process, here is a list of things you should make sure of;
- Check your phone’s battery. It should be charged enough to complete the process without going off during it. If it is not charged sufficiently, then plug in the charger first.
- Make sure your phone is ready to install unknown sources because this process involves installing apk file. So, go to “Settings” and check “Unknown sources”.
- Download “KingRoot Application” as it is an easier method to root the device without using PC.
- Ensure a good internet connection and connect your device with it.
- Keep in mind that your phone’s warranty will be lost after rooting.
If you are done with these requirements, then you are good to go for the process to Root Lenovo K5 Note Vibe.
Step-by-step rooting process
1. First of all, reboot your Lenovo K5.
2. After downloading KingRoot application, “install” it to your phone. Make sure the “unknown sources” is checked from the security settings.
3. When it is installed, click “open”.
5. On the main window, you can see the status of your phone as rooted or not. Then click on “start/try root” button and wait for the process.
- When the process is finished, you will see a notification of the “result”.
- Then reboot your device and download Supersu.apk. Install it and update Su binary. Tap “yes” to update now.
- Reboot your phone again after installing the updates.
[Here is another guide for you to read: A Guide To Root Sony Xperia]
That’s it! You have now rooted your Lenovo K5 without using PC. Now you can customize your device and manage it however you want.
Keep on visiting the website for more.