Are you looking for a tutorial to root Coolpad Mega 2.5D? Consider done because this tutorial will enable you to root your device in few minutes.
Moreover, you don’t need any computer or laptop to complete the given below rooting process.
Coolpad Mega 2.5D is one of the latest and best quality Android smartphones. It comes with a 5.5-inch touchscreen display, powered by MediaTek Quad-core 1 GHz processor and 3GB RAM. In this tutorial, I will tell you a way to get full control over your device by performing a right rooting procedure.
Advantages Of Being Super Admin of an Android Device
I believe that you don’t know the advantages of rooting your Coolpad 2.5D smartphone. Otherwise, you had already rooted it. So, let me tell you the benefits of rooting your device then we will start the tutorial.
Below are some of the amazing rooting benefits that you will gain on the rooted device.
- Install Custom ROMs and Kernel.
- Remove unwanted Preinstalled Apps and Bloatware.
- Block Ads in any application.
- Always use the latest version of Android OS.
- Change the Skin of your Android.
- Install Android apps from outside of Play Store.
- Increase the battery life and speed of the processor.
Doesn’t that seem like everything you want to do with your device? Even if that’s not you, it doesn’t hurt to extend your phone’s battery life or give its performance a push.
So follow along – the full tutorial is below.
The warranty of your Coolpad Mega 2.5D will not remain valid after this rooting procedure. Hence, you need to think well before moving ahead.
- Disable antivirus application if you have installed any.
- Though it is a safe rooting process, it is recommended to make a backup of all important files.
- Charge your smartphone over 80%. Rooting requires some time and there must be sufficient power.
- Enable “Developer Option” in “Settings”; “USB Debugging” in “Developer Option”; “Unknown Sources” in “Lock Screen and Security” option.
- This rooting tutorial is only for Coolpad Mega 2.5D. So don’t try it on any other device.
- Follow all instructions carefully.
Tutorial To Root Coolpad Mega 2.5D
After meeting above requirements, your Coolpad Mega 2.5D is ready to start the rooting process. Let’s do it by following these easy steps.
Download Kingroot application in your smartphone.
Install Kingroot application like normal applications. We need this app to Root Coolpad Mega 2.5D.
After installing, find and launch it.
Click on “Root” option.
Wait until the rotting process completes. Don’t worry if your smartphone restarts during the process. Moreover, touching unnecessary can result in bricking your device. So show patience at this stage.
After completing the rooting process on your Coolpad Mega 2.5D, you will get a “Successful” message.
Restart your smartphone and find Super User app to finally Root Coolpad Mega 2.5D.
Launch Super User app and update the binary if needed.
That’s it. If you have followed along, you got what you came here for.
You have successfully rooted your Coolpad Mega 2.5D. You can confirm the rooting status from any Root Checker App. It can install applications that were not possible before rooting. Furthermore, you can flash Custom ROMs into your device. It is easy to remove unwanted pre-installed applications. Some of the Preinstalled Apps do not stop working even when the device is in sleep mode. This way, these consume the battery power and you have to recharge your device. However, you can increase the battery life and internal storage capacity of device by removing such apps.
Since you have successfully obtained the Super User permissions. So, accessing and changing the system files is possible now. You can customise or optimise your device in the way you want.